Why choose CenterPoint Christian Academy?
- A demonstrated commitment to excellence, evidenced by high academic standards.
- Children are taught to think critically and live biblically.
- A caring and nurturing environment where the biblical value of respect is modeled.
- Faculty committed to Christian education — State and ACSI certified, and well qualified for their positions.
A proven track record — over 30 years of training and nurturing students.
- Creativity is celebrated, whether in arts or academics.
- Size: We’re large enough to incorporate the co-curricular activities parents hope for, and small enough that students don’t “fall through the cracks.”
- Curriculum is regularly reviewed, meticulously evaluated, and consistently improved to reflect “best practice” in education.
- Christian education isn’t confined to a “religion class” — it’s biblical integration in every aspect of the curriculum.
- Athletic teams are both competitive and a model of sportsmanship.
- Parent involvement is welcome.